FYI: removing `fibon`

Michal Terepeta michal.terepeta at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 18:59:19 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I wanted to remove `fibon` (from `nofib`) - it's broken, abandoned
upstream (no commits in 5 years) and I'm not aware of anyone using it
or working on it. At this point I don't think it makes sense to try to
revive it - I'd prefer putting the time/effort into getting a few new
benchmarks.

There were already discussions about removing it in

If someone is actually working on getting it to work again, please
shout!

Thanks,
Michal

PS. I've tried uploading the patch to Phab, but I think it's just too
large (arc is crashing). So I've uploaded it to github:
https://github.com/michalt/nofib/tree/fibon