FW: GHC on Windows 10 15019+

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 13:49:48 UTC 2017

Hi Simon,

No it doesn't ring a bell to me, though I don't generally use the insider
builds. I think 0xc0000142 is a compatibility error, but what is not clear
to me is if he replaced realgcc which is a stub we make or just updated
things in the mingw folder. So I can't really tell if the error is coming
from our driver or gcc itself.

I'll have to install the build in a VM to try. Also as it stands 8.2 will
ship with an updated mingw-w64 tool chain already. It will be at 6.2.0-2 vs
very latest which is 6.3.0-3.

I'll see if I can reproduce and open a ticket accordingly.

Kind regards,
Tamar