Windows build failing in a new way

lonetiger at gmail.com lonetiger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 19:05:04 UTC 2017

Ah great,

Triples again.. I still wonder why it is suddenly an issue. We haven’t touched the .m4 file in a while and no one changed libffi either right? This is just like last time the normalization bit us. Causing days of broken builds on different targets while everyone fixed the one they were interested in.

Why do we do the normalization? It doesn’t seem to give us any benefits at all.. Maybe we should stop doing it after the branch for 8.4?