Crossreferenced GHC 8.0.2

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 09:57:09 UTC 2017

Hi Robin,

This looks really useful for developers.

1. Would it be possible to provide a script which allows developers to
build this index for themselves easily?
2. Is it possible to use this tool to detect dead code? Functions
which are not used anywhere in the compiler.
3. How are you pretty printing the output whilst retaining the source
formatting? I had a quick look at the source but I couldn't see where
the output was being produced.

Cheers,

Matt