Which stable GHC release is expected to have support for linear types?

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang-it at jeltsch.info
Mon Jul 10 15:55:46 UTC 2017

Hi!
I was finally able to get GHC with the linear types extension running.
There is one bit missing though: How do I enable this extension?
Apparently there is no extension whose name starts with “Linear”, and
when quickly skimming through the list of extensions available for auto-
completion in GHCi, I could not find anything related to linear types.
All the best,
Wolfgang