Which stable GHC release is expected to have support for linear types?

Edvard Hübinette edvard at hubinette.me
Mon Jul 10 09:22:35 UTC 2017

Hi Wolfgang,

the directory name should not matter (mine is named differently for
example). Renaming the base directory *after* cloning (instead of using git
clone foo dir-name) can sometimes confuse git, if that might be the problem.

In any case, we are unable to reproduce this so if you could provide exact
reproductions steps we can update the guide. Your git version may be useful
as well.

Cheers,
Edvard