can't validate on Linux

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 20:15:01 UTC 2017

geekosaur suggests on IRC that this might be related to a SELinux
security policy.

"what might be possible is that hLock uses fcntl locking, ghc-pkg
opens a database r/o if it can't open it r/w, and it tried to acquire
a write lock (which will fail with EBADF if the file descriptor is
only open for read). and there is an SElinux context prohibiting your
process opening the db for write"