Problems with `arc` and `phabricator`

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 21:35:39 UTC 2017

Hello,

I just fixed a small bug in GHC (#11406) and I'm trying to push the change
to `phabricator` for review, but the command is failing.  Here is my
output, could you please advise on what to do?

> arc diff
Linting...
 LINT OKAY  No lint problems.
Running unit tests...
No unit test engine is configured for this project.
 PUSH STAGING  Pushing changes to staging area...
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

and the repository exists.
 STAGING FAILED  Unable to push changes to the staging area.
Usage Exception: Failed to push changes to staging area. Correct the issue,
or use --skip-staging to skip this step.

Clearly, there is some sort of permission issue...

-Iavor