Including remote-iserv upstream?

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:05:01 UTC 2017

Absolutely, let's get this code upstream.  Just put it up on Phabricator
and I'll be happy to review.

I recall that we wanted to split up the ghci lib into modules that are
compiled with stage0 (the client) and modules compiled with stage1 (the
server).  Is that a part of your plans?  I think it would be a good cleanup.

Cheers
Simon