many haskell's mails are detected as spam on gmail

Alain O'Dea alain.odea at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:43:51 UTC 2017

My late reply on this is related to losing masses of ghc-devs emails to
Spam on Google Inbox. I've been manually selecting and moving them to my
Haskell label. Apparently this is how Google Inbox does the "not spam"
interaction. This is pretty annoying. They also label lost of
shibboleth-users email as spam.