Navigating GHC proposals

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:03:22 UTC 2017

I don't think there is a way to go from the rendered proposal to the pull
request, other than the "back" button in your browser.

The constraint-vs-type proposal seems a little bit weird in that it
actually has a branch in the ghc-proposals repository itself, rather than
being a pull request from a fork in @goldfire's account.  Richard, was that
intentional?