nofib on Shake

Michal Terepeta michal.terepeta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:48:28 UTC 2017

Hi all,

While looking at nofib, I've found a blog post from Neil Mitchell [1],
which describes a Shake build system for nofib. The comments mentioned
that this should get merged, but it seems that nothing actually happened?
Is there some fundamental reason for that?

If not, I'd be interested picking this up - the current make-based
system is pretty confusing for me and `runstdtest` looks simply
terrifying ;-)
We could also create a cabal and stack files for `nofib-analyse` (making
it possible to use some libraries for it).

Thanks,
Michal

[1]
http://neilmitchell.blogspot.ch/2013/02/a-nofib-build-system-using-shake.html