Contributing Examples to the Documentation

Sunjay Varma varma.sunjay at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 21:36:39 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Are there any modules with good code examples that I should use as a
reference? I want to include both the code and output of the example as if
the user was running ghci. Are there any guidelines for contributing
documentation?

Thanks!
Sunjay

On Jan 4, 2017 9:20 AM, "Matthew Pickering" <matthewtpickering at gmail.com>