Status of early-inline branch

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 21 23:14:00 UTC 2017

It's ready to go. I'm just doing small deltas.  Go for it; It's fine as-is.  Anything else is just further progress.

You can always put stuff up and I can plonk any further patches on top of whatever you finally commit.

Anyway, go for it.. don't wait for me.  And tell me if I'm getting in the way

The only blocker as far as I know is those two failing tests

Simon