Early inline

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Feb 17 19:48:52 UTC 2017

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 17.02.2017, 16:41 +0000 schrieb Simon Peyton Jones via
ghc-devs:
> ·         I have not sweated through which patch is responsible for
> which perf improvments.  Maybe Gipeda can tell?

yes it can! It does not draw nice graphs for branches yet, but it will
(try to) build all the commits on the branch. Once that is done (can
take a while), the branch will show up under “Branches” on
https://perf.haskell.org/ghc/

Clicking on the hash next to the branch will show you the latest commit
on that brach, together with its performance changes. That page also
has a “parent” link that you can click to look at the previous patches
in sequence.

I can have a look once the patches are built.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner