Installation failure building GHC targeting 64-bit Android

John Ericson john_ericson at alumni.brown.edu
Thu Feb 9 18:26:20 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I am working on Nixpkgs support for cross-compiling Haskell. GHC
finishes building but fails during installation. As far as I can tell,
the error seems to be that `make install` fails after it thinks it has
installed haddock, looking for the installed one and not finding it.

I've attached a build log and the top-level config.log. In a moment
I'll push all relevant Nix expressions in case anyone wants to
reproduce exactly.

Thanks,

John

(aka Ericson2314 on GitHub; aka Sonarpulse on Freenode)