[Diffusion] [Build Failed] rGHCb8f58d79ee3e: Another improvement to SetLevels

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 7 17:44:49 UTC 2017

https://phabricator.haskell.org/harbormaster/build/20383/

There's something very odd here.  I got "stat too good" solidly, so I reduced the number. But Harbormaster consistently allocates more 6.6% more than my 64-bit machine.  I have no idea why.  I reported this some days ago. It only seems to happen on this test.

Anyway, I have to go home, but I suppose that we can "solve" this by giving it a wider bound.    Feel free to do that.  Or center it on what Harbormaster says, and I'll get used to filtering out that failure from my own builds.

sorry to leave this loose end.  It's annoying

Simon