Is there a way to avoid time limit when using travis?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sat Feb 4 03:45:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

ghc has an exception in place from travis; I fear it does not carry
over to forks.

If you have commit rights to GHC, you can develop in a branch.

Maybe a pull request works as well, not sure whether that uses the time
limit of the official repo or yours. Worth a try! Just write tin the PR
that you don not want this to be merged :-)

Greetings,
Joachim