dll-split

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 17:28:22 UTC 2017

That's certainly a possibility, though note that this is only an issue for
compiling stage2, not end user programs.
Since it's only for compiling ghc we don't have to include it in the
bindist so license would be less of an issue I think.

I'll modify the scripts to pull it automatically when I submit the rest of
the patches.

Thanks,
Tamar