New primitive types?

David Feuer david at well-typed.com
Sun Aug 27 05:31:37 UTC 2017

Atomic operations, or the lack thereof, don't seem terribly relevant to immutable Haskell constructor fields.

David FeuerWell-Typed, LLP
-------- Original message --------From: Carter Schonwald <carter.schonwald at gmail.com> Date: 8/26/17  10:56 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de>, Michal Terepeta <michal.terepeta at gmail.com> Cc: ghc-devs <ghc-devs at haskell.org> Subject: Re: New primitive types?
Which architectures are which?

I assume you mean the dec alpha allowed atomic operations on bytes... but
your phrasing is a teeny bit unclear