Stg-lint and bootstrapping (fails?)

Gabor Greif ggreif at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 08:48:48 UTC 2017

Hi Ben,

thanks for also looking into the issue! I am in the process of
debugging a miscompilation related to #13861 (self-inflicted,
hahahar), but without a working linter I am pretty much toast... I'll
wait a bit more until your fixed hit master.

Unrelated to linting, but seemingly related to "-g" I get a ton of
warnings like this:

WARNING: file compiler/simplCore/OccurAnal.hs, line 2695
  OccurAnal failed to rediscover join point(s): [go58_akKa]

Is this perhaps covered by your fixes?

Cheers,

    Gabor