Where do I start if I would like help improve GHC compilation times?

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 12:39:35 UTC 2017

Hey Ben,

thanks for that. I didn’t realise I opened pretty much the Pandora’s box,
hehe. I have now found (whilst reading Bartosz’s notes) the numerous
tickets & discussions around the library, but what you say in this email
neatly summarise the crux of the problem, as far as I could see. Rather
than saying silly things, I would rather spend a bit of time reading
everything that has been written by folks way smarter than me on the
subject and get back to you folks later ;)

Alfredo