[ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.2.1 release candidate 1

Boespflug, Mathieu m at tweag.io
Mon Apr 10 22:25:23 UTC 2017

Hi Ben,

it sounds like some of the remaining limitations around DWARF support
(e.g. finishing the stack sampling work, local bindings in GDB, ...)
could make for a good Haskell Summer of Code project. Have you
considered writing this up as one or two project ideas here:
https://summer.haskell.org/ideas.html? As HSoC sponsors, we'd be more
than happy to see someone pick this up.

Best,
--