Where do I start if I would like help improve GHC compilation times?

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 14:54:26 UTC 2017

Hey all,

thanks a ton for the invaluable pointers. I’m now in the
“I-dunno-what-I-am-doing” mode banging SCC annotations like there is no
tomorrow, trying to spot any chance for some low-hanging-fruit algorithmic
improvement (like using a sequence instead of a list, etc), and will come
back to your suggestions as I will face the inevitable dead-end wall :D

Alfredo