How, precisely, can we improve?

Christopher Allen cma at bitemyapp.com
Thu Sep 29 03:01:49 UTC 2016

I tend to agree, particularly as it would permit automated processing
and conversion of the documentation much more readily than a website
really ever has.

I don't think I've ever used a public wiki that enforced broken link
checking, whereas that's a sundry CI check for static markdown
documentation.

Markdown files can become anything somebody wants, including a web
server hosting it as HTML documentation that looks however they want.

This approach doesn't prevent separating docs for the community vs.
implementors either. Just a subdirectory if you wanted.

Chris Allen
Currently working on http://haskellbook.com