Improving the contributing to ghc experience

Ben Gamari ben at smart-cactus.org
Tue Sep 27 13:48:21 UTC 2016

Moritz Angermann <moritz at lichtzwerge.de> writes:

> Friends,

Hi Moritz,

I have fixed a few minor stylistic issues that I noticed in my
read-through on this branch [1]. I would have liked to open a pull
request against your branch, but sadly GitHub is strangely not
cooperating (is the ghc-megacorp/ghc-proposals not a fork of
ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals? GitHub seems to think not).

Anyways, you might consider merging these when you go to revise your
proposal. That being said, I wouldn't merge until there has been more of
an opportunity for discussion as I suspect pushing a new revision may
invalidate some of the comments that have been left in review.

Cheers,

- Ben

[1] https://github.com/bgamari/ghc-proposals/tree/improved-ghc-development