Phabricator diffs not viewable by non-logged in users

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Thu Sep 1 20:28:04 UTC 2016

The error message was fairly self explanatory: it mentions the restriction
was on the Build Plan object, not the Differential revision (if you view it
in private/incognito mode). In Phabricator, various objects can have their
own policies. Objects can be attached to others, like builds to diffs.
Diffs had been set to be public on creation, but for some reason, all the
Harbormaster build plans required 'All Users' to view them, which requires
a login.

I've fixed this by changing all the build plans to be public, which they
should have been in the first place.

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant