simple pictures about GHC development flow

George Colpitts george.colpitts at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 12:49:54 UTC 2016

Hi Takenobu

Thanks for writing this up. A small suggestion, for the box "Add a test
case" it might be good to add a reference to
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/RunningTests/Adding

Also it might be good to add something about the process of fixing doc
"bugs" and improving the doc.

I think these are areas where less experienced Haskell developers can add
value and contribute to the ghc community.

Thanks again
George