Aargh! Windows build is broken AGAIN

lonetiger at gmail.com lonetiger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 22:23:49 UTC 2016

Hi Simon,

Sorry for the broken build again. Since your last email I do run a nightly build, but you were about an hour and a half before today’s build!

Anyway, I believe the offending commit is 8c6a3d68c0301bb985aa2a462936bbcf7584ae9c ,
This unconditionally adds GHC.Event which then includes that TimerManager which is defined for POSIX only.

Reverting that should get you building again.

Cheers,
Tamar