Updated Phabricator Home Page

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:35:49 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have updated the homepage for our phabricator installation. I moved
some things around, deleted some unused panels and updated the landing
text. If anyone has any other gripes with the installation please
message me and I will see if I can fix them!

If you liked the old version better, you can install your own
dashboard by going to the dashboard interface -
https://phabricator.haskell.org/dashboard/ - and installing dashboard
2. You can also create your own personal dashboard this way if you
want to display custom queries for example.

Matt