Create a ghc-simple-patch-propose list? Re: Notes from Ben's "contribute to ghc" discussion

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:27:51 UTC 2016

I added a description of the workflow for multiple dependent diffs here:
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Phabricator#Workingwithmultipledependentdiffs

Please let me know if anything doesn't make sense.  Note that I never let
arc squash my commits, keeping commits 1:1 with diffs makes things a lot
simpler.