How, precisely, can we improve?

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 18:41:31 UTC 2016

Thank you so much. I know I've said it before.  But the slides / notes
you've taken the time to write and circulate before have been truely great.

How can I and others help encourage you and others to keep up the great
work on that side?

Good synthesis notes that help orientate new and old contributors for
systems they don't know or have forgotten is a powerful resource.

I hope my encouragement helps. But either way it's a skill / focus that
takes time to develop and is worth celebrating / thanking.

As always, happy to be a resource to help, but 👍 to you Takenobu! :)