[Action Needed] Document your work for the Haskell Communities and Activities Report

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Thu May 5 07:35:00 UTC 2016

Ben Gamari <ben at well-typed.com> writes:

> [ Unknown signature status ]
> TL;DR. If you see your name in one of the two lists below, please edit
>        the entries for your contributions to 8.0 and plans for 8.2 in
>        the 2016 GHC HCAR report [1]. The deadline is in a few short
>        weeks so act soon!

Thanks to everyone for your contributions!

I've sent the final version for submission so there's no need to push
further amendments to the wiki page.

However, I have transferred the 8.2 tasks to the new GHC 8.2.1 status
page [1]. If you have things you would like to amend in your 8.2 goals
please do update the text on the status page. Thanks!

Cheers,

- Ben

[1] https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Status/GHC-8.2.1