Core of a whole package

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Tue May 31 21:34:40 UTC 2016

> I am trying to get the Core of a whole package.
> I have been using the GHC API to get the Core of each file in a package but
> I have a problems with non-exposed modules of the package.

Try `cabal install --ghc-options="-ddump-simpl -ddump-to-file"`. You
should see Core outputs under `dist/`.
(or `cabal configure --ghc-options=...` then `cabal build`)

If you have all the dependencies installed already you can just do
`ghc --make Main.hs -fforce-recomp -ddump-simpl -ddump-to-file` where
`Main.hs` imports all the modules in your project.