real person believed to be a spambot

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Sun May 29 18:23:38 UTC 2016

Hi devs,

I'm forwarding the following from a friend (cc'd) who was unable to register for Trac. Can anyone help?

----

Hi.  I tried to register with username "j6carey" and email "j6carey at gmail.com" to report a bug in GHC 8.0.1, and the system says there's a 97% chance I'm a spammer.  It asked me a question first ("What does the G stand for in GHC?"), and I thought I answered correctly, in lowercase as requested, but it still rejected me, and now it won't even ask that question again (for the same browser, at least).

Do you know what's going wrong?