will close some of the cost-center tickets - how to compare .perf outputs?

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:27:57 UTC 2016

I'm trying to write some tests for some profiling-related tickets and
I don't understand how do I compare .prof outputs. Can anyone help?

I tried generating a .prof.sample and it worked, but somehow if I
delete a random line from .prof.sample, my test still succeeds! If I
delete the whole file or keep the file but delete the contents, it
fails. I have no idea what's going on. Any ideas?

Thanks