vectorisation code?

Geoffrey Mainland mainland at apeiron.net
Wed May 11 15:47:58 UTC 2016

On 05/11/2016 11:28 AM, Ben Gamari wrote:
> Geoffrey Mainland <mainland at apeiron.net> writes:
>
>> On 01/26/2016 12:00 PM, Ben Gamari wrote:
>>
>>> We discussed this in today's meeting. The consensus seems to be that
>>> this is worth doing; let's make it happen.
>>>
>>> As I mentioned yesterday, I would be happy to provide the infrastructure
>>> necessary to produce full testsuite results on a nightly basis. I
>>> already do nightly builds and setting up some sort of monitoring is
>>> something that I've been meaning to do for some time now.
>>>
>>> Geoff, could you brush the cob-webs off of the vectoriser and post a
>>> patch to Phabricator?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> - Ben
>>>
>> Yes, I will take this on, but it may take a few months to happen.
>>
> Hi Geoff,
>
> Has there been any motion on this front?
>
> It would be great if we could get this taken care of soon.
>
> Cheers,
>
> - Ben

Hi Ben,

Progress is stalled on a rewrite of DPH's use of TH since TH is no
longer available in stage1. There is no reason this can't be worked
around, just that it's more work than I initially expected.

I agree that it would be good to get this taken care of soon, but that
is generically true of almost all things :) I was planning on getting
this done for 8.2. If there is a reason for more urgency, let's discuss.

Cheers,
Geoff