lookupRdrNameInModuleForPlugins with constructors

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Wed Mar 23 16:48:57 UTC 2016

Indeed, tyConDataCons does the trick. I don't know how to start with the
Class (given a name string), but I'm able to use 'mkClsOcc . Unqual' with
lookupRdrNameInModuleForPlugins and then lookupTyCon on the resulting name,
followed by 'head . tyConDataCons' to get the constructor.

Thanks, Simon!

-- Conal