Simple "Hello World" Warp-based web server crashes on Ubuntu x86_64

Anton Dessiatov anton.dessiatov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:59:15 UTC 2016

Simon Peyton Jones have recently commented on #11665 (attoparsec one)
and it looks like he has it well under control. Of course I would be
glad to try reproducing that again if needed.

Talking about #11664 I think it's worth knowing that GHC 7.10.3 has some
hard time compiling recent Warp, but the good point is that (supposedly)
GHC 8.0 doesn't have this problem anymore, so the ticket could be
relatively safely closed.