msys2 64 bit: help help!

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 08:35:14 UTC 2016

Congrats Simon : )

I use precisely the same machine!

While I haven't run into that particular problem, I do use an alternative
console that might provide a workaround in case you keep running into
trouble:
http://cmder.net/

My setup log is here, which explains how to use Cmder with MSYS2:
https://gist.github.com/lukexi/e634067f1d7e3a629988#cmder

All the best
Luke