Unexpected lack of change in ghcspeed results

Reid Barton rwbarton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 18:08:09 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 5:35 PM, Reid Barton <rwbarton at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh! I guess the name ghcspeed was too memorable... and browser bar
> autocompletion did the rest. Sorry for the noise!

I noticed that https://perf.haskell.org/ghc/ still says "GHC Speed" in the
page title and the page header, so now I don't feel quite so silly for
making this mistake. If http://ghcspeed-nomeata.rhcloud.com/ is not
supported any more, how about adding a notice to that page pointing people
to https://perf.haskell.org/ghc/?

Regards,
Reid Barton