GHC release candidate

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 27 09:30:08 UTC 2016

There's a bunch here. Believe me -- I'm working as fast as I can to wrap up these bugs.

Indeed!  And believe me, we are grateful, both to you and other huge contributors.  GHC is a pretty big enterprise.

The intention is not to pile on pressure, but rather to share information. .  No one is asking you to turn into superman/superwoman.   It’s just that are many people working together, so sharing info about what can and cannot get done by date X is helpful.  No more than that!

Simon