Multiple GHC sessions

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:18:49 UTC 2016

>From a tool writer perspective I would be happy to have GHC/Linker
sessions be completely separate from each other. But I guess in
practical terms a shared address space needs to be managed, making
this impossible.

The external interpreter for GHCI effectively solves the actual
module as far as type checking, for error reporting. I know this gets
complicated if there is FFI involved and the loading has to go via
object file generation.

Alan