[ANNOUNCE] Glasgow Haskell Compiler 8.0.1, release candidate 1

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Thu Jan 14 21:27:38 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've build two builds for Solaris 11.2:

i386: https://app.box.com/s/1m75kzunzsz6bqh77py5517t39734446
amd64: https://app.box.com/s/y583zs1tqduz8lbppt66z1qlxms0vytg

Both binary distributions support shared libraries and use system
provided GMP library. If you do not have it installed then you should do
that using "pkg install library/gmp" command.

and one build for OpenBSD 5.9 (current):

amd64: https://app.box.com/s/95lpdhoc5h0zs0mx3chlacdl3hskzkqi

This binary distribution also supports shared libraries and by default
also OpenBSD position independent executables (PIE). It requires gmp,
libffi and libiconv to be installed by "pkg_add <package>" command.

SPARC build for Solaris 11.2 is ongoing.

Karel