Injective type families

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Mon Jan 11 22:52:43 UTC 2016

Simon Peyton Jones <simonpj at microsoft.com> writes:

> I agree!

Currently InjectiveTypeFamilies is in the tree but it's not too late to
change it. Of course, this means that we need to decide what to do about
the -rc1 release. I finished the builds earlier today but have been
sitting on them to check over things when I feel less ill.

Given the number of rather serious issues still outstanding I
was a bit reluctant to even go ahead with the builds, but thought in the
name of release early, release often it would be best just to get
something out there, however unperfect. Perhaps I'll just wait until the
meeting tomorrow before doing any further on the rc front.

Cheers,

- Ben