Remote GHCi

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Fri Jan 8 06:01:44 UTC 2016

I was reviewing some history here, and I realized
that the GHCJS folks had previous implemented this:

https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-devs/2015-November/010478.html

What ever happened to this line of work?  Does remote GHCi
subsume it?

Edward

Excerpts from Simon Marlow's message of 2015-11-17 02:10:55 -0800: