latest symlink

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Thu Jan 7 13:42:12 UTC 2016

Andrew Farmer <xichekolas at gmail.com> writes:

> Yeah, I had to ask for this once before and it broke again with a new
> GHC version, so I figured it wasn't the right solution. I take it most
> people don't use hoogle on the GHC codebase... but I find it useful to
> search by type signature.

I typically use hoogle (with hoogle-index [1]) locally, since then I
know I have my entire local package database indexed.
In principle GHC's build system should be generating hoogle files for
the packages which we build. That being said, I'm having some difficulty
finding them. I'll need to look into this.

Cheers,

- Ben