quick performance measurements

Thomas Miedema thomasmiedema at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:38:40 UTC 2016

You could tweak the function `checkStats` in `testsuite/driver/testlib.py`
a bit, to not only report failures.

Maybe also disable the following check, if you're doing this from a debug
build:

    # Compiler performance numbers change when debugging is on, making the
results
    # useless and confusing. Therefore, skip if debugging is on.
    if compiler_debugged():
        skip(name, opts)