many haskell's mails are detected as spam on gmail

Niklas Hambüchen mail at nh2.me
Tue Dec 27 10:11:31 UTC 2016

Despite Google's public claims to the contrary, I have found the Gmail
spam filter not to work too reliably; I've had cases where it blocked
important emails like "OK, here's my invoice (PDF attached)" in the
middle of long email threads, of which messages were otherwise let
through without problem.

As a result, I disabled the Gmail spam filter completely; these
instructions worked for me:

http://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/69442/how-to-disable-gmail-anti-spam-completely

You may consider this too if the various technical things people are
working on in the other replies don't improve the situation for you.