Help needed: Restrictions of proc-notation with RebindableSyntax

Nicolas Frisby nicolas.frisby at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:08:42 UTC 2016

Exploring alternative formulations is great, but I think it's (mostly?)
orthogonal to this thread's original email: Jan found the RebindableSyntax
support for Arrow to be disappointing hamstrung. I've had a similar
experience in the past; the occurrences of the combinators seem to have
overly restrictive type ascriptions in the desugared terms.

I don't think resolving that necessarily involves changing the Arrow class.
Just the desugaring algorithm would have to change (hopefully).